Warm up with this yummy recipe
Coconut Hot Chocolate.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 cup 100% cocoa (baking chocolate, unsweetened) – ( I use Unsweetened Baker’s Chocolate)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon over the top
- Pour the coconut milk into a pot and turn the heat on medium-low (not high, very important)
- Pour in the chocolate and begin stirring. The chocolate will melt quickly, but you must stir constantly to avoid it burning.
- Please note: You don’t want to cook this on high. Medium high should be the highest you go. This should not boil.
- When everything is melted and combined, quickly stir in your vanilla extract and remove from heat.
- Pour into your favorite mug, sip and enjoy:)